Your Remodeled Fireplace Could Fill in The Missing Elegance in Your Abode!
How often does your guest appear in your house and want to sit near the fireplace? Your fireplace has witnessed numerous diligent talks, happy faces, the giggles and has attained your compliments from the near and dear ones. The old, outdated fireplace, when gets restored, brings back elegance to your abode. The fireplace remodeling has been on a high these days. With winters knocking on the door, it has become essential to get these a bit of classy touch. And these are not just your living room thing; you can find fireplaces being set up near swimming pools. The craze has gone beyond your expectations and the wants are met with the utmost creativity.
How to update your fireplace?
For DIYers, renovating something has always given them an adrenaline rush. You just ask for it and they are ready to test their skills. If you are one of them, here are few tips to refresh your fireplace:
- Start by cleaning it thoroughly! You’d be surprised what comes from beneath the accumulated dust once you remove it. The metal polish for iron rust, lemon-salt paste for brass are some examples of the techniques used to wipe out particulate matter.
- Teh next step can be painting the entire fireplace. With traditional fireplaces come the engraved sculptures or structures. Casting a new coat of paint would give you a new life and would also give you a chance to explore new combinations that match your décor.
- Bricked fireplaces require a bit of expertise in transforming them. Professionals are best suited for remodeling this kind of fireplace. Since you want to try out your hands, a whitewash would do! It gets you a smoother surface to test your skills on it.
- The tiled fireplace has been drawing attention towards it for a long time now. Even the new models seem to get overshadowed by the serenity tiles possess. There are countless ways to tailor your tiled fireplace. Remodeling such fireplaces are done best when you get an expert recommendation of tile patterns.
- A new mantelpiece can do wonders with the fireplace that has been set years ago. A simple wooden frame or a sleek silver number gives you a classic touch. You can either purchase a new or get one of these from people who rip them out when they renovate their place.
- Dressing the fireplace doesn’t always have to be your DIY thing. Calling a professional would expand your vision to a new level. The ideas that these possess can instantly light up your place. This may seem a costly affair but is worth every penny of it.
The Ventless fireplace by the poolside- The New Craze!
People have been getting crazy over poolside fireplaces. The new trend in town has attracted numerous customers fantasizing over a fancy poolside, and why not? It serves to be one center of attraction in your place and not a single guest leaves your house without paying a compliment to it. It brings a romantic evening, a relaxation spot and adds value to your home. The ventless fireplaces are the new modern technique that convinces you to take out those bucks from your pocket.
Fireplace renovation isn’t an easy process. The different elements being set up inside, outside and the nearby spots require in-depth knowledge in that matter. However, professionals inspect your old place before quoting new methods to you. A professional has made more mistakes in his life and knows exactly how your fireplace behaves with different materials. The electric ones, ethanol fireplaces, gas types and mantelpieces require a sustainable combination that works well with it and doesn’t lose its class in a short duration.
With technology outdating even the most recent type of fireplace, you must be aware of the new techniques or models that are going to hit the market in the coming years. The right service provider would suggest the one that goes with your place and doesn’t drill a hole in your pocket.
The New Touch! People often get their furniture switched with the new one and then stress over its non-compatibility with the fireplace. How about remodeling your fireplace this time? How about enhancing your entire interior with just one spot fixation? There isn’t anything other than a fireplace that creates a cozy environment with a relaxing view anywhere else in your home.